DATES & RATES
Rollover campers from 2020 have early access to 2021 summer spots until December 1, 2020.
We will open spots to the general public on January 1, 2021.
2021 SUMMER CAMP DATES
July 4 – 10, 2021
July 18 – 24, 2021
August 1 – 7, 2021
August 19 – 25, 2021
$1200 Per Session
+ $150 COVID Fee
The COVID fee will cover the exponential cost of additional safety and sanitation supplies and staffing for summer 2021.
Monthly payment plans, fundraising tools, and financial assistance are available for families in need. We want to make camp accessible! Learn More Below.
- Genderless Lodging & Bathrooms
- All Meals & Snacks
- Staffing Costs
- Activity Instruction
- Leadership Workshops & Trainings
- Program Materials
- Onsite Health Team and First Aid Center
- A camp t-shirt & Lanyard
- So much more!
COVID Fee Covers:
Additional sanitation supplies, extra sanitation staff, additional hand washing stations, hand sanitizers, cost of building a temporary outdoor dining hall and outdoor program spaces, individual containers for dining, individual program supplies, air purifiers in cabins, PPE for staff, rapid COVID tests (if available), and other supplies for COVID prevention.
We believe every LGBTQ+ young person deserves the opportunity to have an affirming summer camp experience and lack of finances shouldn’t be a barrier. Our staff team works extremely hard to fundraise all year round to ensure our scholarship fund is robust. This past summer, we proudly awarded $67,000 in scholarships to over 80 campers in need, thanks to generous donors and foundation grants.
Our financial assistance program is designed to support campers who come from low-income households and are experiencing high levels financial hardship. Our scholarships are awarded on both a first come, first serves and needs basis. Additionally, we offer great fundraising tools, and monthly payments plans to all families who are interested. We don’t offer assistance for travel, flights, or any costs other than camp tuition.
How do I apply for financial aid?
- Plan to apply early. Financial assistance is known to run out quickly and is awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- The financial assistance application is part of the general camper application. Once you come across the Financial Assistance Form, fill it out fully and submit your camper application.
- Once received, our staff will determine your eligibility for aid. Scholarship amounts are determined based on your household income, family need, and what we have available to give.
- If you cannot afford the $100 deposit for the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, before applying.